Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 11.

Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.






This picture was taken last weekend when I spent a very fun day with a friend of mine walking around downtown, taking pictures, and doing some shopping. We found this amazing chair at a consignment shop...I want it! So does my sister! So does my friend! It was funny, because the lady working there saw us taking pictures of the chair and said, "That is a pretty cool chair, isn't it?" My friend and I both agreed. "A little girl was sitting in it the other day," she continued, "and I told her that if she wasn't careful, she was going to turn into a huge foot. She got up pretty fast...I think I might have scared her!"



* * *



And a very happy birthday to my absolutely wonderful mom! :)

1 comment:

Adela said...

That's a great picture. ^.^