Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Servants of the Queen" Newsletter

(Header for "SOQ" - calligraphy by my father. Sorry it's a bit blurry, I had to re-size it!)

I'm getting my Catholic newsletter started again! Click here to look at the website, browse back issues, and subscribe - it's completely free! It will be distributed online through the website Issuu, which allows you to upload documents to a reader-friendly format.

Here's the table of contents for the upcoming issue (which will hopefully come out by the end of the week):

“The Keys of the Kingdom" (fictional story written by me)

Sacramentals: Holy Water (my mother is going to write an article on a different sacramental for each issue)

“The Perfect Metaphor” (article on the Mystical Body written by me)

History (my dad is going to write a historical article for each issue - the subject for this issue is TBD)

Saint of the Issue (a little-known saint)

Maria Regina Sanctorum Omnium (poetry, articles, songs, drawings, etc. in honor of Our Lady)

Feasts of the Church (feasts of each month, with reflections written by me on a few of them)

No comments: