Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally taking care of my tags! :)

I tend to be a terribly lazy person, prone to procrastination. :P But now I'll finally do some of the tags that my wonderful blogging friends have tagged me in!

First off, the Follower award that I got from Katherine Sophia and Kathleen, and I'm now passing on to all of you!


1. Tell your followers why you started and how long you have been blogging.
I started my blog in February of 2009 because I'd always wanted to have a blog. It looked like a fun and interesting way to share my thoughts and creative writing. However, after the first post my blog lay dormant for about 4 or 5 months because I couldn't think of what to write about. But this past summer that problem fell away and I've been blogging ever since!


2. Then tag all of your followers unless you have LOTS then if they follow you closely enough they will swing by and pick it up on their own.
Eh...if you want it, you're welcome to it. :D
*****************************************************************************
And now for the One Word Tag from Kathleen! :)

Where is your cell phone?
Near

Significant other?
Non-exsistant


Your mother?
errands


Your father?
working

Your favorite thing?
words


Your dream last night?
nothing

Your favorite drink?
water

What room are you in?
living

Your hobby?
lots

Your fear?
Hell

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
writer

Where were you last night?
church

Something you aren't?
alien

Wish list item?
laptop

Last thing you did?
read

What are you wearing
clothes

TV?
off

Name one of your pets:
Sophie

Friends?
awesome

Your life?
pleasant

Your mood?
busy

Missing someone?
yes!

Drinking?
water

Your car?
none

Something you are not wearing?
hat

Your favorite store?
clothes

Your favorite color?
green

When was the last time you cried?
today

Where do you go over and over?
church

Favorite place to eat?
resturant

Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
nowhere

Man! That was hard! :P And I tag...whoever reads this. heheh

No comments: