Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SUMMER.

IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. <3

It's been in the 90s all week, and I love it.

For some reason, this hot, muggy weather makes me not want to sleep...in a good way. I'm not terribly tired at night, but I still want to get up early and see the gorgeousness of the mist rising off the grass into the sunlight of a new day.

Hasn't happened yet.

But there's always hope!

The warmth and my increased intake of water has also made my skin look fantastic, with the rather unpleasant side effect of feeling a bit like a water balloon. However...drum roll please, this is big...it's not even the middle of June and people, I already have the beginnings of a pretty legit tan! I did not even know this was possible for me! Not a burn, but a tan...and quite a few freckles, too! This makes me happy!

I rode my bike down to the library today. It was lovely on the way down. But I haven't invested in a bicycle lock yet, and the whole two hours I was there I was checking on my bike every 20 minutes. I don't want to lose it! It's pretty and shiny and green and I've had it for almost 10 years now...I wuves it. So yeah. Bicycle lock is definitely going on the shopping list, along with a nice wire bicycle basket so I don't have to break my shoulders or smoosh my lungs carrying alllllll my library books in a messenger bag.

I'm just feeling...motivated...even to the point of giving Etsy another shot. As soon as I actually get some stuff listed I will post the link! What with the college decision I've made (more details on that will be forthcoming), I'm really going to need a lot of money. So I'm hoping Etsy will work for me this time...well, and that I'll make it work ;)

Adieu.

No comments: