Thursday, June 2, 2011

Be blown away...

I think there's probably one thing in everyone's life that they are always, always going to wish they could have done. For me, that is definitely figure skating! It's basically dancing on ice (really extreme dancing!), plus you can have the dream of someday competing in the Olympics. I've always loved watching figure skating, and I think I am always going to wish I could have done it. But some dreams were just not meant to be...

I came across this video of Yukari Nahano skating to the Bolero from Moulin Rouge. She is amazing. And here is Evan Lysacek skating to the Rhapsody in Blue. I've been a fan of his ever since the Olympics...he's incredibly talented, a great performer, and, well, he's pretty cute too. ;) Then this is a video I came across around the last Olympics, when I was looking at various figure skating videos...Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao skating to this really gorgeous instrumental version of Queen's Who Wants to Live Forever. Those lifts...that requires such trust.

So, if you want to see some incredible skating to gorgeous music, watch those links! You will be blown away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IVY. This was always my childhood dream! I still always get an insatiable desire to visit the skating rink after watching ice skating on TV. :) :) P.S. Evan Lysacek is amazing. That is all.
Love love love love. :)