Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One day I'll fly away...

I don't think I mentioned anywhere in my last post that the post's title came from the song "Seasons of Love" from the musical RENT. It's a very, very good song...you can listen to it here. :)

You know, you all are very, very lucky that I am not a blogger who uses their blog to rant. I could be doing oh-so-much ranting right now...but I won't. 0:) Let's just say today (heck, let's just say many of the past days) hasn't been the greatest ever.

You know what I really want to do right now? Take a trip somewhere. I love traveling, and I love the new perspective that comes with it. I feel like I could use a lot of new perspective right now...new perspective, new experiences, something to take me away from all the things that drive me crazy in everyday life. When I come back, I'll be ready to deal with them again...but not now. Not now. And there are so, so many things driving me crazy right now.

No comments: