Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tag from Kathleen, Katherine Sophia, and Jessica!

Here are the rules of the tag:
1. List 8 stories or books you'd like to live in. (for two weeks or so)
2. List eight other bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Comment on their blog, and let them know they've won an award


1. The Chronicles of Narnia. DEFINITELY! And I'd want to live in them for more like...um...forever, than just two weeks! :) When I read "The Last Battle", I'm always so sad that Narnia is over.

2. The James Herriot series. I think living in 1930's rural Yorkshire would be very awesome.

3. The Noel Streatfield books. Seeing first-hand what life as a young dancer, actor, etc in England in the 1930's, 40's, 50's, would be extremely interesting.

4. Anne of Green Gables. Perhaps you've noticed, but I'm counting all series as one book. :) I would love to live in these books, meet all these wonderful people, be a wonderful character in them myself!

5. The Betsy-Tacy books. I've always wanted to live in these books SO badly! It sounds so wonderful...having lots of good, wholesome friends who you met at school, wearing the gorgeous fashions of the day, going to the Rays for Sunday Night Lunches...it would be amazing.

6. Lord of the Rings. I'd like to spend some time in the Shire, some in Minas Tirith, and some in Rivendell!

7. The Fairy Tale Novels. Naturally. I'd love to be friends with Blanche and Rose and Bear and Fish and the Sacra Cor guys and everyone, and have exciting, nerve-wracking adventures that turn out well in the end, of course... :)

8. The Wind Boy. I loved this book when I was about 5 or 6, and recently re-read it. It has not lost any of its magic! I'd love to be a Clear Person, or least be able to visit them.


And I tag:

1. Rose
2. Vicki
3. Lizzy
4. Addie
5. Ella
6. The Scarlet Pimpernel
7. Trina
8. Earwen

You can do it if you'd like to!

Oh, I'm delighted to see that I now have 21 followers! Thank you so much! It's wonderful to know that people are actually reading what I write. You're all in my prayers.

And the results of the poll: "I love it and listen to it frequently" and "I like most of the music!" tied with 3 votes each! Thanks so much for voting!

No comments: