Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Evangeline!

Evangeline had a birthday yesterday, and I told her I'd have to write one of those cheesy posts about what a great person she is. ;)

But of course, she is.

She has one of THE most wicked senses of humor ever! That's one of the best things about her...she's just terribly funny in a very dry, British way.

She also is very down-to-earth, and certainly helps keep me grounded and humble, which I really do appreciate!

She's very artistic...I can't believe how well she draws, and she's a wonderful dancer.


She's quite deep and can understand the marvelous and mysterious things of life.

But on the other hand, she also appreciates the lighter things, like good food and good grammar and cute guys...haha.

She has an awesome sense of style.

And of course she's gorgeous, and I am JEALOUS of her hair!

Love ya! Even though you ARE 4 inches taller than me. *glares* heeheehee

No comments: