Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun With Quizzes...

I took this quiz on the blog of Elenatintil (a moderator of the Fairy Tale Forum - my new favorite website!) - you can check it out here. I liked the result and I thought I'd share it!

Elizabeth Bennet

Often called Lizzy, Elizabeth is the heroine of Pride and Prejudice. The second eldest of five sisters, she is witty and intelligence, though her prejudice prevents her from recognizing her true love when he appears. However, Mr. Darcy, though he appears proud, wins her love and respect, but not before she believes she's lost him forever.

*************************************************************************************
And another quiz which I also liked the result of! I knew, when i read "Shadow of the Bear", that Blanche sounded like me.

Blanche
The elder of the Briar sisters, Blanche is quiet, introvertive, sweet, loving, a deep thinker and possesses a heightened awareness of danger. She loves books (Chesterson!), piano, and Bear! Her choices of vocation is the medical field, although family comes first.

No comments: