Sunday, August 28, 2011

[there's a party on the rooftop top of the world]

I've always had a thing about clothes.

When I was 5 or 6, I had this super bad habit of constantly changing my clothes...I'd go through about four different outfits in a single day. Now I (usually) can stay in the same clothes all day, but I still love coming up with different combinations of whatever happens to be in my closet. And some days, I really like what I come up with!

Today was one of those days, so I took myself on a photo shoot (yay for timers on cameras)...out on the roof! Yep...that be an honest-to-goodness rooftop. I had to crawl out the window and everything. :D

shoes - payless; skirt - twentyone; camisole - mudd; sweater - vanity; scarf - gordmans; bracelets - mudd; earrings - candies

I love scarves. I think this one just kind of made the whole outfit.
Being photographer/model is a good time :D


Call me crazy, but one thing that I am really looking forward to about school is having somewhere to go every day, so I can wear nicer clothes and not feel like I'm wasting them by staying home! Although, I suppose that technically if you enjoy wearing the clothes it's not really a waste even if you never step out of the house all day, but it's still more fun to be all dressed up and have somewhere to go. I've started getting more into accessories...they just add so much more depth and interest to outfits. See those bracelets I'm wearing? They came in a set of about 20, some with charms and some just knotted cord, and I love 'em. And, of course, there's scarves. :D


I got my schedules for fall! It's looking pretty darn busy...but I think I'm going to enjoy it. Mondays are psychology, English (I got placed in 102...sooo happy about that!), and chorus, plus ballet, pointe, and lyrical at my dance studio in the evening; Tuesday is Intro to Acting, math, and vocal technique, plus ballet (it's a lower level class, but I'm taking it on pointe), hip hop, and modern; Wednesday has the same college class schedule as Monday, with church choir practice in the evening; Thursday is the same as Tuesday, with the exception of jazz, ballet, and assisting with a modern class; and Friday is the same class schedule as Monday and Wednesday, and I work at the country club 4 pm to closing! I'm also doing the performance group again this year, so I'll be at dance every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm.


*tries not to die*


But I'm looking forward to it. :)


3 comments:

Jessica Greyson said...

Wow, it sounds like you are going to be very busy, but still having fun!

Enjoy every minute of it!

Jessica

Grace said...

I had to laugh about you trying on 4 different outfits when you were little - I was the same way!!! My family still picks on my about it ;)
I love scarves, too - that one is adorable!
Your schedule looks crazy, but really fun, too! I hope you have a great time :)

Elly said...

i always change my outfits too, haha! love your scarf and bracelets and all the performing arts in your schedule sound amazing, lucky!
xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com